Coronavirus Resource Guide
In order to assist those affected in our region, we are providing Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources and Resources in Spanish based on up-to-date information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), from New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands, and known national, federal, and state sources.
- We will update this list with new information as it is released.
- The Northeast ADA Center does not give medical or legal advice.
- Please contact healthcare or legal experts for more information.
We make every effort to provide the information in an accessible format.
The Northeast ADA is not responsible for accessibility of external links.
- The Administration for Community Living Information for covid-19 as it relates to older adults and people with disabilities.
- Centers for Disease Control Is a comprehensive resource from the federal government that provides updated information on all aspects of the coronavirus. For CDC videos about covid-19 click here
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Provides a resource for employees and employers on how to navigate Covid-19 in the workplace. Provides considerations for how the ADA and the Rehabilitation Act intersect with the current crisis.
- Federal Emergency Management Office Updates on the federal government’s response in safeguarding the United States population.
- Department of Justice Provides information on how to protect against fraud as wrong doers could seek to profit from the current crisis.
Resources in New York
- New York State Department of Health Provides updates and resources about covid-19 as it relates to New York State, including essential services and employment protections.
- New York City Department of Health Information is specific to the five boroughs.
Resources in New Jersey
- New Jersey Department of Health Provides updates and resources about covid-19 as it relates to New Jersey, including essential services and employment protections.
- New Jersey 2-1-1 By calling 211 or visiting their website New Jersey residents can find available resources in their communities.
Resources in Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands
- Puerto Rico Department of Health Information and resources on Puerto Rico’s response to covid-19
- United States Virgin Islands Department of Health Information and resources on the US Virgin Islands response to covid-19
For local updates in your own communities, you can visit your county Department of Health. If you are having symptoms and are worried about having contracted the corona virus, please contact your health provider.
You can contact the Northeast ADA Center by calling us at 1-800-949-4232, emailing your questions at email@example.com, visiting us on our website at northeastada.org, or connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.